Sunday, February 27, 2011

WTH say i stupid and not pretty

I know i am not clever thank you for telling me but you are also not that clever okay ! My marks higher than yours , still say i am STUPID ! ! ! Everytime in chinese lesson you call me not to talk with friends but you lei ? You are the chinese chairman so what ! ! ! Chairman can talk and laugh in class but i cannot la ... Than people fail common test why must you laugh at people ! ! ! How you feel when people did that to you ?! Anyway that person only fail by 1/2 marks .... Like that also laugh like CARZY GIRL ! ! ! I never go to school on the chinese oral day than i went back to school on wednesday than the chinese teacher say must stay back for the oral but i cannot ... I tell my friends but you are not my friend than why you say " stay back for 5 mintues can lei what ! " Beacuse is not you if not see you still say those STUPID words out of your mouth ! ! ! Sometime i think that you don't have a BRAIN so everything came out of your mouth is RUBBISH ! ! ! And i also know i am not pretty .... But you are also not pretty lor ! ! ! Everytime see you i want to VOMIT lei ! ! ! DISGUSTHING GIRL ! ! ! Everytime really think that you are pretty , keep on touching your DIRTY hair .... Long hair so what ! ! ! I short hair does not mean i am a TOMBOY ! ! ! Long hair for you ... I only have i word to say about you is .... GHOST ! ! ! ! !   

By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Always And Forever Love Die Broadrick Secondary School And Ya <3
BUT I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER HATE DIE THIS DIRTY , DISGUSTING AND STUPID GHOST ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment