Monday, February 28, 2011

Boring Day

Today morning when to school and than have lessons . . . Than blar blar blar . . . . . . . After school , i went to the NPCC meeting room . . . When waiting for teachers . . . . . Than is like my comseller friend walking pass than is like asking Isabel something which i am not so clear anyway . . . Than after that Isabel rush home than i was like sitting at the chair which is near the foryer , than is like my Kimiko Kor having his CCA there . . . Than i was like doing my common test correction there than suddenly there is a voice calling me from somewhere . Than i look up , it was Priscilla from the top floor . We just chat from where i am and where she is . . . Than is like doing my corrections than my Kimiko Kor walk towards me and started to chat with me . . . . . . After i finish , i was like packing my books and pencli box . Than i just wear my headphone to listen to the songs that is in my phone . . . Than i just walk to the MRT Station than took MRT home lor . . . . . . BORING DAY ~ ! ! !

By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Forever And Always Love Die Broadrick Secondary School <3 Ya <3 Sushi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment