Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bugis Street

Nowdays , I always went to Bugis Street with my BabyBoy <3 There is lots of things which me and my BabyBoy loves :> My BabyBoy used to buy sunglasses / shoes / Zinc Bag / clothes that are cool and a lot more <3 And for me ! I used to buy clothes that are pretty and cool / sunglasses / Zinc Bag / high heels / high cut shoes / slippers and a lot more !  BUGIS STREET ROCKS ME AND MY BABYBOY WORLD ! It is a awesome and wonderful dating place acctually <3 !


By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Forever And Always Strongly In Love BabyBoy <3 Sushi <3 Mac <3 Sunglasses <3 High Heels <3 High Cut Shoes <3 Clothes <3 Iphone Clover <3 Zinc Bag <3 Hand Bag <3 Slippers <3 Broadrick Secondary School <3 Kong Hwa Primary School <3 Teachers <3 Seniors <3 Juniors <3 BabyBoy's Parents <3 BabyBoy's Sliblings <3 My Own Parents <3 My Own Slblings <3 BabyEstherIsAnEvilDevil <3

No comments:

Post a Comment