Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jingles Koh

Jingles Koh is a AWESOME , WONDERFUL , SWEET , FRIENDLY , CUTE , LOVELY and CAREFUL friend and also a sister <3 I know her from facebook and she used to message me when she know that i am sad or angry :) I never regret having her as my best friend and also best sister <3 I hope she never regret having me as a best friend or even best sister >< I have fallen in love with her ! OH MY GOSH ! But i am not a lesbian hor ! I love her as a real life sister <3 ! This is a small message for her , hope she will be able to see it . . . Jingles Koh ---> ILoveYouToTheVeryMaxSweetie <3

By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Forever And Always Strongly In Love With Jingles Koh <3 Sushi <3 Broadrick Secondary School <3 Kong Hwa Primary School <3 Juniors <3 Seniors <3 Brothers <3 Sisters <3 Teachers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment