Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Birthday

I am so happy today ! Today is my Birthday <3 When i go to school , brothers / sisters / friends and family menbers saying Happy Birthday to me <3 Super Happy today . . . After school , i went to Mdm Hana 's maths lesson . . . After that me and Lucas went to sit down at the foyer :) Awhile later , Amin and Hafiz when down from the stairs and than Lucas go carzy . . . Keep on calling their names for no resson . . . After that Hafiz came forward and talk to me and Lucas , Lucas told Hafiz that today is my birthday . . . So he say happy birthday to me than i say thank you <3 At first , he thinks that it was just joking than he ask me really ah . . . Than i say ya , if you don't believe you go facebook and see lo . . . After that Hafiz told Amin that today is my Birthday so Amin walk towards me and say Happy Brithday to me <3 They are friendly and caring to friends ! Thank you guys so much ! ! ! For making a happy day for me <3


By : Esther Tan Min Min <3 Forever And Always Love Die Hafiz <3 Amin <3 Lucas <3 Justin Daddy <3 Jia Yi <3 Dicky <3 Arun <3 And Lots More <3 Sushi <3 Broadrick Seconday School <3

No comments:

Post a Comment