Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally i am back to my lovely blog <3 So long never update my blog already beacuse nowadays i am very busy on NPCC and studies :) Monday ( 7 March 2011 ) , i stay back for NPCC . . . Tuesday ( 8 March ) stay in school and study with friend . . .  Yeserterday , i stay back and study with my friend again . . . Today , i when to singapore post and have my lunch there :D Tomorrow going to have a short meeting after school about the NPCC Camp . . . Than ; me , Isabel and Edric is going to leisure park and have our lunch there beacuse Isabrl want to buy water bottle from there . After she had bought the water bottle , Isabel is going back home beacuse she is having tution . . . After she went home , me and Edric is going back to KONG HWA ! ! ! Beacuse we miss our teachers and our schools <3 After that , i think we will go home :) That's all for today , Got to go already >.<

By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Forever And Always Love Die Broadrick Secondary School And Ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment