Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today so happy

Today so happy ~ I also don't know why , maybe is because tomorrow the common test is MATHS ! ! ! I LOVE DIE MATHS ! ! ! But i scare i will fail , today me and priscilla stay back for maths tution in school ... I love die the maths teacher she is so friendly and i will never forget Mdm Hana & Miss Goh >.< After the tution we when to the staircase which is near the second floor staffroom ... When we are walking we saw one of our classmate and my conseller friend :) So we walk towards the staircase than they say hi ... Of coz must say hello back or else we are being rude ... So we do so , than walk down the staircase until half than i ask priscilla need to say bye bye to them or not ... Than she say okie lor , so we do so and than walk down to the chair which is near the place where my classmate and my conseller friend standing at the second floor ... I walk towards the chair than i put my things on the table beacuse i want to wear my headphone ... When i am wearing it half way than they is like " WOW ! " I feel so shocking lei ... Than is like look up than they like asking see weather we are going back home or not than priscilla tell them ... So is like started chatting about why we say back and something around there .... Than is like talk for 5 to 10 mintues than we say bye bye to them and than me and priscilla walking to the MRT Station than we talk MRT together and we went home >.<

That's the end of today :) Now going to log in the my facebook account and see who is online than maybe can talk to friends / brothers or sisters <3 And also can play games in facebook ... Byeee ... That sentance again ! Esther Tan will always and forever love die Broadrick Secondary School and Ya <333 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment