Friday, January 14, 2011

Sorry for the late post ! Nowadays very busy in school work and something like that :D Today i went out with my Kor Kor ( Brother ) ... Which is Kimiko :D Meet Kris at the tampines libary ( Not sure of the spelling ) with two of her friends .... Kor say he need to go back to school around 2 something , when we are on the way going to the libary .... There is a big rain out of a sudden , my friend cannot ran in the rain bacuse she will get sick easily >.< Kor so good to me and my friend ! He went to somewhere and brought a umbrella ( Don't know how to spell and lazy to check with people ) for me and my friend ...... He ran across the road ! After that we walk to the libary and than kris say she want to go toliet and than very long never come back , kor cannot wait that long for her to come back so he went off at 2.20 or something :D After than i wait for kris to come back and we sit down and chat and chat ....... Chat until 3 something , me and my friend going to take MRT to leisure park ! And we go and eat after that go and see my mummy after that we went back home together :D That's all for the day <3 I will update when i have time beacuse nowadays cannot even touch the computer/ laptop :(

No comments:

Post a Comment