Friday, January 21, 2011

Amin & Doreen & Hafiz ( School Consellers )

I miss Amin , Doreen & Hafiz ! ! ! They are so caring , friendly and a lot more . . . . They are the only hope that can make someone keep quiet in my class . . . . Luckly Amin say he will take care of my class forever that make me so happy and have a kind of feeling that i don't know how to say . . . .  Yesterday me and my class girls wrote something for both of them XD I ask Doreen how she feel , she say she like it so much . . . .  After that i online on facebook and i saw Amin online too , so i ask him like the things that we wrote for him . . . . He say he like it so much :D I think that will make 1A3 girls happy . . . . Anyway I hope the three of them always and forever so happy XP


By : Esther Tan Min Luan <3 Min Min <3 Forever And Always Love Die Amin <3 Doreen <3 Hafiz <3 Broadrick Secondary School <3 Ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment